What does a Partnership with Surrey Clothing provide?
Surrey Clothing have been designing & supplying schools with their uniforms for over 50 years.
We have found that we offer greatest value to a school when we are able to form a strong and lasting relationship with the school’s administration teams & the school community with our Uniform Supply Solutions system.
Regular meetings with the school’s admin team who are involved in the uniform design & selection process are integral to Surrey Clothing developing a uniform that is consistent, at all levels, with the school’s vision, brand and image.
The Surrey Clothing Uniform Supply Solution offers partner schools value in many areas:
Direct school uniform outsourcing benefits :
- No uniform stock holding for the school.
- Increased focus on key school activities: outsourcing the uniform reduces school administration time, parent and student ‘traffic’ around the school office.
- Brand support: One stop shop for your complete, approved school uniform requirements together with Grade 6 & 12 commemorative garments. We also offer a huge range of garments for school staff.
- Branding & Supply Agreement (typically 3 to 5 years): this is optional but an increasing outcome of the Surrey Clothing Uniform Supply Solution process.
- An ‘online’ shop operated by Surrey Clothing. The shop offers an easy 24/7 ordering system for parents and off-site fitting rooms with our Pop-Up Van sales system with free delivery to school office weekly.
- Customer uniform sales, fittings, and exchange support on a 9-5pm basis from our Box Hill store.
- Prep and Year 7 orientation fittings.
- Easy exchange policy for incorrect sizing.
- Alteration services: Surrey Clothing can fit everyone at your school. Special orders are available for special needs including tall, short, wide and allergies.
- Uniform care instructions and laundering advice.
Surrey Clothing Mobile Pop-Up Shop:
- We bring our van complete with all approved uniform requirements & generic school stock, with eftpos, fitting room and a trained staff member.
- The Surrey Clothing van provides parents with a convenient option to purchase school uniform and view our size range. The mobile shop is offered in conjunction with our 24/7 online shop and Box Hill outlet.
Uniform Update Design & Selection Process:
- Uniform policy review and design update (if required).
- This includes, but is not limited to the provision of samples, uniform layouts & display mannequins. We have found that this format significantly assists the school communicate its vision to its community.
Uniform management enquiry
If you are interested in our uniform management services, please call us on 03) 9890 3487 or use the form below: